Etizolam is the first representative of the chemical class of "thienotriazolodiazepines" (it is a benzodiazepine-like substance), and as such, belongs to the category of sedative-hypnotic drugs. The chemical structure of Etizolam is easily oxidized and therefore rapidly metabolized in the body: the risk of accumulation is thus significantly reduced, even in prolonged treatments.
It is one of the most popular benzodiazepines in the field of research chemicals or "new psychoactive substances" (even if Etizolam is not necessarily newer than other, well-known Benzos). Because pharmaceutical companies also market it, there are many scientific studies on Etizolam.
1mg Etizolam corresponds roughly to 10mg diazepam!
Usage And Effects
- Sedation (sleep-promoting, calming) - less pronounced than with Diazepam, clonazolam, flubromazolam, and others.
- Anxiety-relieving (anxiolytic) - The anxiety-relieving effect of Etizolam is said to be about 6 times stronger than that of Diazepam!
- Hypnotic effect.
- Muscle relaxing - relaxation of the muscles
- Maybe a little euphoria
- Disinhibition - In very high doses or in mixed consumption with other downers (such as alcohol or opioids - caution, life-threatening respiratory depression possible, see heading "Mixed consumption and dangerous combinations") it can lead to strong disinhibition, which can lead to the consumer or others injured or that he reloads until a life-threatening overdose has been taken.
- Anti-convulsive / anti-beep / antispasmodic
- The effect of benzodiazepines varies from person to person, but mostly Etizolam is described as somewhat less sedative & hypnotic and as strongly anxiolytic and muscle relaxing.
- However, in higher doses (or with more sensitive people), a strong sedating and hypnotic effect can be shown!
- Some users also describe the effects of Etizolam as more balanced, similar to Diazepam.
- Etizolam is one of the most popular research chemical benzodiazepines because of its effects; some users consider it one of the best, others are rather disappointed.
- Don't expect too much; benznodiazepies are not good for intoxication!
Etizolam Dose / Dosage
This dosage information is only an approximate guide derived from consumer reports.
- It has to start with an allergy test and a shallow dose!
- You can find safer use rules here.
- There you will also find instructions for volumetric dosing, i.e., dissolving the substance in a solvent.
- It is necessary when you get the pure substance and not finished pills.
- There is a strong development of tolerance with benzodiazepines; those used to benzos may need significantly higher amounts.
- 1mg Etizolam corresponds (in terms of potency) to about 10mg Diazepam!
Oral / sublingual:
- First effects from : 0.2-0.5mg
- Slight effect : 0.5mg-1mg
- Normal : 1-1.5mg
- Strong effect : 1.5-2mg
- Very strong effect : 2mg +
Etizolam Side Effects And Risks
It is a little researched substance!
There can be unpredictable long-term damage and side effects, which is why consumption is strictly not recommended. Some of them are:
- Motor difficulties
- Blepharospasm (cramp-like eyelid closure) - Can occur with long-term consumption - this side effect should disappear on its own after stopping. It does not happen with all Benzos and should therefore be noted, especially when it comes to Etizolam!
- A skin irritation that appears as a red ring can very rarely occur.
- A regular feeling of dizziness
- Blackouts are possible in doses that are too high
- Very high addictive potential and worse, life-threatening withdrawal - To get away from benzodiazepine dependence, the consumer should lower the dose of the active ingredient ("warm withdrawal") before completely refraining from taking it ("cold withdrawal").
- A hangover the following day - The benzodiazepine hangover is similar to alcohol but usually much less pronounced.
- Fatigue, irritability, a bad mood, and headache are possible symptoms - but with normal dosages, these should not occur or only appear weakly.
- Paradoxical effects possible - This effect occurs in a very small proportion of benzodiazepine users, but if larger amounts of benzos are taken more often, the probability of experiencing this phenomenon increases.
- It is a paradoxical reaction to the effect - that is, the fear is increased, insomnia and aggressiveness occur; in epileptics, even seizures can occur.
- With addiction and prolonged regular consumption, aggression, forgetfulness, strong disinhibition, and irritability can occur.
The potential for addiction is the biggest problem with these substances - because they are so suitable for everyday use, daily consumption can easily be integrated into normal life.
Fear patients, in particular, quickly become dependent on downers!
Daily consumption consistently leads to physical and psychological dependence; the can be extremely unpleasant after stopping the active ingredient and can even be fatal without medical supervision.
The effects of these substances are reversed during withdrawal.
Seizures can occur, panic attacks and anxiety, insomnia, and even hallucinations. You can compare the intensity of the withdrawal to that of heroin, and it lasts much longer!
To prevent these severe withdrawal symptoms, benzodiazepines must be tapered off or dosed.
Since Etizolam works very quickly and has a comparatively short half-life (and the concentration of the active substance in the blood decreases rapidly), severe withdrawal symptoms can occur early after the last dose, once physical dependence has developed.
Anxiety, tension, and other somatic or psychiatric manifestations associated with anxiety syndrome. insomnia. The benzodiazepines are only indicated when the disorder is severe, disabling, and subjecting the individual to severe discomfort.
Mixed Consumption And Dangerous Combinations
- Downer: The mixed consumption of benzodiazepines with other downers like alcohol, opioids, or GBL is life-threatening.
- Respiratory depression can easily occur!
- A large proportion of all drug deaths occurred due to the mixed-use of Downers with one another.
- Since downers have a powerful disinhibiting effect in mixed consumption, consumers can temporarily lose their caution and reason and keep adding more until a dangerous overdose has been taken.
- The risk of blackouts is also very much increased with the mixed consumption of benzodiazepines with downers; in these blackouts, the intoxicated can injure himself or others and continue to top up until a physically dangerous overdose is reached.
- Upper: This can mean increased circulatory stress!
- Furthermore, this combination is very dangerous because the sedative effects of benzos are suppressed. As a result, the consumer can no longer estimate how intoxicated he is and may continue to add until he has taken an overdose!
- Psychedelics: Benzodiazepines weaken the effects of psychedelics and are also used in hospitals for panic attacks caused by psychedelic drugs.
- Empathogens (MDMA, MDAI, 5-MAPB, Methylon, etc.): The effect of empathogens is weakened or even completely suppressed by Benzos.
- Similar to Upper, it can result in increased circulatory stress.
Dissociatives (MXE, ketamine, etc.): Caution, dangerous to life! Here too, respiratory depression can occur, and the risk of blackouts is also drastically increased.
The effects of these two classes of substances can multiply unpredictably and dangerously.
Cannabis: The effects are mutually reinforcing; there are no dangerous interactions.
Any use of this drug increases tolerance. It takes about 3-5 days to halve; after 1-2 weeks, you should reduce the tolerance again. This time is significantly longer if the benzodiazepine was consumed daily over a longer period! It can take a few days for the substance and all active metabolites to be eliminated from the body.
The half-life of Etizolam is 3.4 hours, and that of the primary metabolite is 8.2 hours.
Like other benzodiazepines, Etizolam acts as a full agonist at the benzodiazepine receptor.
It also has pro-lactogenic effects, which means that the concentration of prolactin in the blood increases.
The solubility in propylene glycol (PG) is about 3 mg/ml at room temperature; it also dissolves exceptionally well in ethanol and isopropyl ethanol, about 1 mg/ml. It is also soluble in chloroform and methanol.
It does not dissolve in water or only dissolves very poorly; it is completely unsuitable as a solvent.
Buy Etizolam Online
Buying Etizolam tablets online is now easy, and just one click away to reach your doorsteps with us. Providing customers with care is the most important thing for us. Thanks to our many years of experience and professionalism, we have gained the trust of millions of our customers and paves the way to the future of pharmaceutical e-commerce. Visit our portal and go on this journey with us.
Under no circumstances should you add more, even though the effect is already strong enough just because you don't feel it that much! Always taken under the guidance. have a very subtle effect and are not suitable for . The fun potential is very low!